Qingdao University “Chinese Government Scholarship (Type B)”,2021
Qingdao University “Chinese Government Scholarship (Type B)”,2021
Qingdao University “Chinese Government Scholarship (Type B)”
1. Scholarship Coverage
“Chinese Government Scholarship (Type B)” provides full coverage of tuition fee, on-campus accommodation fee, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
1. DFH：All the majors of Masters and Doctoral Courses,5-8 persons.
2. SLJ：All the majors of Masters and Doctoral Courses,5-8 persons.
3. Silk Road: ONLY for Textile Engineering, Masters and Doctoral Courses, English-taught,10-15 persons.
*Subject to the final announcement from CSC.
2. Category & Eligibility
1）Application is open to applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, in good health condition. Applicants of Master Program should be under 35 years old, and applicants of Doctoral Program should be under 40 years old. International students currently studying in China are not eligible.
2) Applicants shall be students who plan to take Doctoral Program or Master Program in September 2021.
3) Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Master & Doctoral programs in Qingdao University.
4) Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for this scholarship.
5) In addition to foreign language majors, other master and doctoral majors of Qingdao university can apply for this scholarship.
6）Students currently studying in China are not eligible.
3. Application Materials
1) Application form for＇Chinese Government Scholarship (Type B)＇(Online， System 1)
*The application form must be filled out online.
2) Copy of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
3) Copy of your passport
4) Original academic credentials for college
5) Highest academic degree Transcript
*4).5) should be written in Chinese or English and should be an original or notarized copy. Fresh graduates are expected to provide proof of graduation or proof of education at the time of application. Students must submit proof of academic qualifications before they can be officially admitted.
6) Work certificate.
7) Certificate (HSK5 210+ is required by programs taught in Chinese)
8) Certificate of English proficiency(One of these is required by programs taught in English)
·Applicants with English as native language are exempted from English language certificate.
·Applicants from non-English speaking countries must provide IELTS (6.0 or above), new TOEFL (75 points or above) or other comparable certification of English proficiency.
·Applicants who have obtained their highest degree with English as the medium of instruction are exempted from providing language proficiency certification, but proof indicating the language medium is required.
9) Recommendation letters from two associate professors, experts, or scholars with equal title.
10)Personal Statement (Including personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
11)Relevant Award Certificate.
12）Certificate of No Criminal Record.
13）Pre-admission Application. Please contact professor or department to finish this appliaciton form. Applicants who finished this application could get the preferential admission.
Please refer to :http://istudy.qdu.edu.cn/en/article?cid=10&pid=7&detail=68
4. To attend Qingdao University in the fall of 2021, please submit the following application materials from February 1, 2021, and before the deadline on April 1, 2021.
1) Please log in Chinese Government Scholarship Information System : http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login . Sign in and fill out the application form online . No need to send the hard copies. Code of Qingdao university is 11065.(System 1)
2)Please pay attention to your email. Apply online next step after getting pre-admission in CSC system. (System 2)
3) Qingdao University will conduct an overall assessment of all applications and admit applicants on the basis of competitive selection. After getting the approval of CSC, Admission Office will post “Letter of Admission”, “Visa Application Form for Foreigners to Study in China" (JW201 Form).
4) Please apply for X1 visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your home country by using our materials, and register at QU at the designated date and time as per the letter of admission.
*Applicants should keep in contact with QU. If fail to keep in touch, the applicants should be responsible for the unsatisfactory results of assessment and admission. You don’t have to send application materials by post except you have more application materials to prove your scientific research level, such as research achievement and academic paper.
6. Admission Procedures
Applicants should come to China with X1 visa , and register at QU at the designated date and time as per the letter of admission, and submit the following materials:
1) “Letter of Admission”&“Visa Application Form for Foreigners to Study in China" (JW201 Form)
2) Original of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner
3) Original Passport
4) 8 passport photos
5) And other materials required on Notice for the Registration.
Students studying at school for 1 year or more than 1 year are required to participate in the Annual Review. The Annual Review mainly focuses on the academic achievements, learning attitude, attendance, behavior, rewards and punishments, which will be used to conduct a comprehensive evaluation as next year’s criteria on whether to continue to enjoy the scholarship or not. When registering in March every year, please go to the International Student Office to get the Annual Review Form to participate in the annual review. Not participating in the Annual Review without reason or failing to pass the Annual Review will cause the cancellation of the scholarship.
8. Contact Details
Add：International Students Office, Qingdao University, 308 Ningxia Road, Qingdao 266071
Chinese Government Scholarship Coverage and Criteria
The Chinese Government Scholarship provides full coverage on tuition fee, accommodation fee, living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
1. Tuition fee is under the overall planning and utilization of university to provide teaching and management of scholarship students
2． Accommodation fee is under the overall planning and utilization of university to provide students with in-campus apartments (usually double rooms).
3． Living allowance is granted by host institutions on a monthly basis. The monthly allowance for Doctorate students is 3,500 CNY per person. For Master student, the monthly allowance is 3,000 CNY per person.
4． Comprehensive medical insurance is purchased by the university in accordance with relevant regulations of studying in China stipulated by the Ministry of Education of China.